20 May 2007

Let's look it the positive way

And here it is once again. I'm proud to announce that the week is beginning again. Cool isn't it, isn't it? NOT!!!

Bad view: Oh no!!! beginning of homework due beginning of boring lecture, beginning of work, beginning of seeing people you want to ignore?, and beginning of so many things you can ever complain off.

Nah, viewing this way is ONLY GOING TO MAKE YOUR LIFE MORE MISERABLE. Why? Look on the to the brighter side where the sun is shinning giving a HOPE where everything is bright and clear and eyes begin to blink to the bright glaring sun. Cut all these

Right and gOOd view: Wow! I get to meet my friends once again. I get to improve my relationship with the lecture or maybe eat with them. I get to learn new stuff for we are ever learning. I get to even eat lunch with people in the afternoon rather than own lunch at home. I get to go to OASIS. LoL. I get to see CF people get along better, supporting each other. I get more chances to share good news when opportunity arises. I get to ... bla bla bla...

As you can see its never going to end with when you look on the positive side as GOD as always ask us to. Take this as a commandment and throw all problems away. See things as though they are not and you might even enjoy many wonderful things in bad circumstances.

Take this as a challenge, why not, set a goal to say "thank you" to your lecturer(if you do not practise this). See how is it feels or how does the lecturer react towards it. Another, whenever someone comes to you and say, "DIE LOR"... reply to them "LIVE LOR". LoL. nah juz joking. You can do it if you want but tell them to view things the positive side.

Yes, its hard as we don't look to the positive side in bad situations but it you want you can. I'm not saying I can but I am learning to.

Alrights just to keep updating this and post something up so that you all may read. And so that Eva don't come bugging me to update this. I'll try do often updates kayz.... Committee pls help do so too. haha

Okayz, c ya *winks*

Prepared by: Media Master Victor Lee

No comments: