17 Jun 2007

Girl Talk, Guy Talk :)

What do I have to say about Girl Talk,Guy Talk besides it being a little embarassing because I mistaken our wonderful speakers, Adrene and Joshua, as students. The best thing about it is they introduced themselves as engineering and business students. I even made them come to the front and introduce themselves! Well it is probably my fault as well because they look as young as I am (bet there is no arguments there, right?). Anyone could have mistaken them as students right?

As usual, Mark came up with a rather interesting icebreaker which requires plenty of brawn, an area where the girls are quite challenged. Guys on the other hand had too much brawn which resulted in Iggy Goh having to eat yummy Twisties upside down. Wow!!! I hope you have the pictures Kimberley. HAHA!!

The worship session was awesome. It reminded me again how God was always there in times of trouble and need. I would like to comment the worship team for a job well done. God delights in the praises of his people so lets keep on improving to serve him better.

Adrene(hope I am spelling it right) kicked off the session with a question and answer icebreaker which is rather fun especially seeing your friends picking between yes, no and maybe in response to the questions given. All of us had a great time of laughter. The guys later relocated to room 103 with Joshua to have our "heart to heart talk" while the girls remained in room 104 with Adrene.

The sessions we had in the guys side were educational and I am quite sure it is the same in the girls side. I am going to reveal a little bit of what we discussed(since there is no censorship board here...MUAHAHAHA!) We discussed everything from relationships and it's challenges, commitments (supposedly every guys nightmare...girls any problem?), boundaries, how God should be the center of the relationship, respect and much more. We also have short debates about different opinions and viewed relationships in both spiritual and logical point of view.

I had a wonderful time and I believe those who attended would have to. I hope to see all of you this Friday. We are going to have another awesome time. Tata!

~-=AnDrEw=-~

No comments: